FIDE - Sanitary napkins producer
FIDE Company is a production company in the field of female hygiene that has been working on the international markets since 1994. The main activities involve production of female sanitary napkins in the complete range of present line and the cotton wool programme (mainly menstruation and facial tampons). The company has three brands of sanitary napkins - Micci, Oasis and Carin. In 1995 FIDE enhanced its own production portfolio about private labels and nowadays produces these for more than 100 business partners, not only from the European Union countries. The company exports its products to more than 40 countries around the world.
The philosophy of FIDE Company is to offer our customers only the highest-quality products but with better prices than our competitors around the world!
The highest quality of our products is based on the following:
- FIDE made a large investment into the state-of-the-art technologies for ultra thin sanitary napkins production and became a pilot project of the renowned German machine manufacturer and software engineering producer Bikoma. In the field of ultra thin pads, we managed to improve the products with higher absorption of the core and use of the new design that is protected by the Industrial Property Office. All of this means improvement of the reception of the sanitary napkin.
- FIDE regularly invests into the production process and also into continuing education and training of its employees.
- All of the manufacturing is done by the so-called “without the touch of human hand” procedure and is a subject to very strict hygiene conditions. High attention is paid to the input raw materials, their attributes, microbiological purity, following all declared qualities and also to the technological development. The quality testing of the products is concurrently performed at the following facilities:
- Own laboratory
- National Institute of Public Health office in Prague – focused mainly on the testing of microbiological purity
- Hy-Tec in Germany
- FIDE is a holder of ISO 9001:2008 certification
- FIDE is a holder of the National Institute of Public Health of the Czech Republic certificate
- FIDE is a holder of the Certificate of Registration of Utility Model (Industrial Property Office)
- FIDE was awarded the title "The best innovation of 2007" Consumer Choice for the ultra thin sanitary pads in 2007
The main priority of our company’s interests is to achieve as high consumer satisfaction as possible, but we also strive to be beneficial to the society - especially to the handicapped, for whom we have created several job opportunities. We also financially support children from orphanages.
Also, the environmental issue is very important to us. Our production does not produce any waste dangerous to the environment.